Dear Kernsville Parents,
Did you know that you can earn money for Kernsville by clipping the Box Tops found on many of your favorite products? To make collecting Box Tops even more fun, we invite all students to participate in this Spring’s Box Tops contest.
Students in all grades are encouraged to collect as many box tops as they can! We will tally the Box Tops for each class and the class with the highest collective number of Box Tops will receive a treat for the classroom! The winning class will also host the BOX TOPS TROPHY in their classroom!
1. Contest runs from , October 1 – October 15, 2018. Submissions should be turned in to students’ teachers.
2. Box Tops must be current, please DO NOT include expired Box Tops! You must be able to see the entire Box Top number and expiration date. We do not get credit for torn Box Tops.
3. The Box Tops can be affixed to the attached Box Top Collection Sheet OR can be collected in plastic sandwich bags.
4. Place the student name, grade, room number and TEACHER on your submission. If this information is not complete the Box Tops will not be counted for your student!
5. Remember, you can attach dimes to the collection sheet if you do not have enough Box Tops to fill the sheet. Please DO NOT put additional Box Tops on a full sheet. Start a new sheet!
6. Contest deadline is October 15, 2018.
Thank you for your support.
Box Tops for Education
Chairperson – Ann Anderson
Save the date: We will host another Box Top Collection Event from Thursday, February 1 – Thursday, February 15, 2019. Stay tuned for details!