Did you know that you can earn money for Kernsville by clipping the Box Tops found on many of your favorite products? To make collecting Box Tops even more fun, we invite all students to participate in this Fall’s Box Tops contest.
Students in all grades are encouraged to collect as many Box Tops as they can! We will tally the Box Tops for each class and the class with the highest collective number of Box Tops will receive a Philly Pretzel Party for the classroom!
- Contest runs from Monday, October 2 – Monday, October 16, 2017. Submissions should be turned into students’ teachers.
- Box Tops must be current, please DO NOT include expired Box Tops! You must be able to see the entire Box Top number and expiration date. We do not get credit for torn Box Tops.
- The Box Tops can be affixed to a Box Top Collection Sheet or can be collected in plastic sandwich bags.
- Place the student name, grade, room number and teacher on your submission.
- Contest deadline is Monday, October 16, 2017.
Box Tops for Education
Chairperson – Ann Anderson
Save the date: We will host another Box Top Collection Event from Thursday, February 1 – Thursday, February 15, 2018. Stay tuned for details!